- Open Microsoft Outlook 2010. Click File, and then click Add Account.
- At the bottom, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
- Enter Your Name and full E-mail Address.
- If you have IMAP, select IMAP for your Account Type. If you're not sure, select POP3. Use these settings for your incoming and outgoing servers, depending on the type of email you have:
IMAP Incoming email server imap.secureserver.net SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) smtpout.secureserver.net POP Incoming email server pop.secureserver.net SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) smtpout.secureserver.net
- Enter your User Name (your full email address) and Password, and select Remember password.
- Click More Settings.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Select the Advanced tab.
- Next to Outgoing Server (SMTP), type 80. Then click OK.
- Click Next.
- Outlook 2010 will test your settings. When it’s done, click Close.
- Click Finish.
Modified on: Tue, 13 Oct, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.